Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MIA....I'm baaacckkk!!

Hello there!! Hope you haven't forgotten about me so soon! My hiatus was a bit longer than expected. Between, no car for nearly 2 weeks, arguing with mechanics, buying another car and then traveling for the holidays...things have been quite eventful! And fortunately, it all ended on a happy note! ^_^

As for Christmas...Nick and I treated ourselves to a Trailblazer, so that was the extent of our gift exchange. Or it was supposed to be, until he surprised me with the first season of Glee. :D
I always hear such great things about that show. So, I'm excited to start watching it!

How was your Christmas? Anyone get or give any gifts they were really excited about?? Do tell!

Well, Stay tuned for more updates!
Until then, enjoy these funny clips of a couple amazing, massaging cats. LOL




1 comment:

  1. OMG Haha that's something I love that cats do! The kneading!!!

    ReplyDelete