Thursday, February 24, 2011

AWKWARRRRDDD...Meet, Señor Butts

::Chatting in grocery store line with friend::

A: ...hahaha!

Me: Smh..sigh..yeah, never a dull moment with him! lol

Señor Butts: 'Scuse me. Aren't you dat masseue, eh, massager person that works for the doc???

A: ::stares at Señor Butts then at me::

Me: Massage therapist. Yes...??

S.B.: Yeah, I thought I rekognized ya!

Me: ::awkard smile::

S.B.: So..you massage butts, right??

Me: ...Glutes? Yes.

S.B.: Butts??

Me: Yes...the glutes...

S.B.: Hmm. Well, er..dat other masseuse they had dere didn't do butts. I always axed her to massage my butt, but she neva did....I didn't like her much. And I like havin' my butt rubbed REAL good.

A: ::snort::

Me: ::glare at my friend then at S.B. ::
Well...having a good gluteal massage often goes neglected by clients and sometimes MASSAGE THERAPISTS. But..er..However, you're right a good gluteal massage can do wonders. It's a muscle too and it works hard.

S.B.: ::Nods head::
Good..good...so if I make an appointment with ya, then I'll be guaranteed to have my butt massaged??

Me: ::Inhale deeply:: Yes...along with the legs, arms, back and neck.

S.B.: Yeah..yeah, ok. Well, I'll be calling up there to make an appointment wit ya soon. I'll see ya later! ::Walks off::

A: ::Burts out in laughter::

Me: .......Yeah, I'm not touching his butt.



**Needless to say, he never made that appointment with me. For shame.**
**Names and location were altered to keep the anonymity of the people involved. :) **

3 comments:

  1. Oh lawdy... guess that one is less grrr than some of the situations I've heard about!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know EXACTLY who this is!!! Awesome story, sorry you had to experience it though

    ReplyDelete
  3. phew!!! luckily he didn't book an appointment. He does have an odd fixation with the butt massage.

    ReplyDelete