Sunday, October 24, 2010

Shout Out!!: BFF, Tammy!

To one of my most awesome, best and creative friends, Tammy!!

(Photo courtesy of Tammy Tso)

She is a true artist and storyteller.
She has been endlessly persistent about me starting a blog ever since I casually mentioned the desire to do so.
Tammy has been sooo enthused about the idea, I almost forgot whose blog it belonged to! haha
Aside from my boyfriend, Nick...Tammy is one of the few people I share my funny, frustrating and heartwarming massage stories with. She also is one of the few friends that takes FULL advantage of my knowledge and skill as a massage therapist. LOL
So, I make sure to frequently brush up on my A&P lingo and various massage techniques.

I'm glad Tammy pushed me to open up and share my experiences and knowledge.
It's been years since I've had to write any form of literature. So this will be both intimidating and exhilarating!
As an example of one of the MANY things that Tammy and I get ourselves into, I'd like to share a fairly recent project we did together.
Click the title below to enjoy our (P)ieces of (C)reativity.


1 comment:

  1. <3!!! I LOVE YOU! You're too sweet and I'm SO glad you started blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete